On its web site this week (in April of this year), Target announced, "[W]e welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity. ...Everyone deserves to feel like they belong."
This means a man can simply say he "feels like a woman today" and enter the women's restroom...even if young girls or women are already in there. Target's policy is exactly how sexual predators get access to their victims. And with Target publicly boasting that men can enter women's bathrooms, where do you think predators are going to go?
In light of this announced policy AFA has called for a boycott of Target. I encourage you to use the link below and join the 1,390,342 others who are now currently boycotting Target in an effort to compel reconsideration of this policy:
By the way, here are some stories already coming to the surface related to this insane policy:
What Target's policy could lead to:
- Bedford Police Dept: Man Arrested for Recording Juvenile Girls in Target Store
- CBS-DFW: Shopper Upset Man Allowed To Use Women’s Dressing Room
- InsideNoVa.com: Police: Peeper dressed like a woman arrested at Potomac Mills
- NY Daily News: Seattle man undresses in women's locker room to test new transgender bathroom rule
- Life Site News: Sexual predator jailed after claiming to be ‘transgender’ to assault women in shelter
- The Mercury News: Sex offender wearing fake breasts, wig arrested for loitering in womens' restroom
- Fox4News: 'Peeping Tom' records underage girl changing at Frisco Target
- Fox25Boston: Police searching for man caught peeping in Revere Target